Parker & Associates is one of Canada's leading franchise development companies with national and international experience. As a Board member of the Canadian Franchise Association (Pacific), Pat Parker is able to keep on top of new industry developments that relate to your franchise.
We provide consulting on franchise development for all stages of growth, including feasibility studies, territory development, franchise sales strategies, and real estate strategies. By developing effective systems, manuals and support programs, we can help your franchise run like clockwork. We can help you get set up with franchise marketing/advisory boards and help you get valuable franchise feedback when you have a problem. We also provide franchise banking and legal assistance.
Parker & Associates also provides customized franchisee search services for Canadian, US and other international firms who want to aggressively expand their business in Canada, This service targets master franchisees, area developers, and recently has reorganized to include one offs and small groupings of franchisees in different markets countrywide.
Franchising projects successfully undertaken:
- Conducted franchise audits for firms in automotive, health care, foodservice,
fashion, leisure products
- Has assisted several startup franchisors in creating best business model,
franchise agreements and expansion strategy
- Created business plan for master franchisee candidate to secure Canadian
rights from international franchisor
- Exclusive broker for Carl's Jr. in Canada
- Works with US Embassy/US Commercial Services to provide seminars for
investors seeking master/area rights in Canada
- Developed area agreements and plan for national franchisor
- Facilitated strategic plan for two newly merged franchisors
- Worked with highly successful Canadian franchisor seeking expansion
- Expert witness in franchise litigation and chairs FAC's
I don't know
of a franchise consultant in Canada with more expertise than Pat. He works
with small franchisors and large international brands alike across many
different industries and he has a strong understanding of the marketplace
and consumer and business trends. Franchising is in Pat's DNA.
U. Gary Charlwood, KGSJ CFE
Chairman UNIGLOBE Travel International LP
Chairman Century 21 Canada LP
Chairman, Charlwood Pacific Group
Past Chairman of the Board International Franchise Association
Inductee,International Franchise Association Hall of Fame